The original house was built circa 1903. The Owners wanted more space for their growing family. The roof was removed and three bedrooms, a bath, and a sitting room were added. Later, the attic was finished as a rec room and general hang-out for the teenagers.
BEFORE: 1903 Arlington 1 1/2 story house
Architecture by: Steven Crawford, Project Architect
703 408 5453
The Cedar Run Group LLC
703 969 2585